Sorry I haven’t been active really.
Animal Crossing has taken over my life.
Reese, i’m sorry, but your husband has been asleep for eight days straight, I think he might be dead.
WHEN YOU SCARE AWAY A SHARK IN ANIMAL CROSSING
Pissed off at my boss.
1. I mop the store on Sundays. Always on Sundays. It’s slow on Sundays.
2. I counted the WOW Toys inventory. I was going to double check when I got in since I was out of it due to things with my friends mum.
3. I’m sorry I didn’t notice the things that were misplaced etc. I always walk around before and after a shift.
4. Heather says she will dust and do the toys on Sundays. It’s because, again, Fridays do get busy. Also I don’t want nothing to do on Sundays.
5. Please stop saying I go on Facebook etc. when I’m on clock. Yesterday I did it via my phone because yeah sure it was quiet. I only log on to SEE WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS MAKE NEW FUCKING SALES AND SHIT THAT I WOULDN’T KNOW OTHERWISE.
6. Yeah sure I sit down. To rest my feet and back because I have a bad back.
7. Don’t ever say it wasn’t busy when I was working. Just because it doesn’t show it in sales, doesn’t mean it wasn’t busy with people asking questions and stuff.
8. I swept the store. Beginning of my shift. Sorry it apparently got dirty when you opened because people come in to browse and have dirt on their shoes.
Fuck I should seriously find a new job. Maybe Coles in the mall is hiring.
MOM HANDED ME A BIG ENVELOPE SAYING I GOT IT IN THE MAIL AND BEING A SMART ASS I SAID ‘WHAT IS IT FROM THE PRESIDENT’ AND IT’S FROM THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE
APPARENTLY THEY SENT THIS BACK BECAUSE I WAS A SHIT AND INVITED THEM TO MY HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION